Street Cars – Race Cars – Drag Racing – Road Racing
Simply the BEST way to protect your High Horse Power block from cracking!!! The Cylinder Support System is a proven method of strengthening open deck engine blocks while maintaining OEM integrity. It prevents cylinder cracking, walking, and bellmouthing. Unlike traditional aftermarket cast iron sleeves, the support ring is made from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum.
This material will actually pull post combustion heat away from the chamber, decreasing intake charge temps, unlike thick cast iron which tends to heat soak because of poor heat transfer properties.
No Sinking – No Leaking – No Mainline Distortion – No Overheating
The Cylinder Support System process is NOT to be confused with the industry known “blockguard.” Why? Because it does not rely on the loose tolerance and taper(draft angle) of the factory casting. The Cylinder Support System process involves precisely machining the water passage, to accept our precision machined billet 6061 support rings. Our precision fit gives equal support pressure around the cylinders from the top of the support ring to the bottom of the support ring. Even the most finely filed/sanded blockguards cannot compete with the precision of our high quality CNC milling machines.
Strength – Quality – Proven Results – On-time Delivery – Low Cost
- Ford EcoBoost 2.3L $495
- Ford EcoBoost 3.5L V6 $895
- Honda B18, B16 $325
- Honda B18, B16 High HP CSS w/Deck & O-ring $675
- Honda K20, K24 $325
- Honda K20, K24 High HP CSS w/Deck & O-ring $675
- Honda K23 $325
- Honda D15, D16, D17 $325
- Honda F22, F23 $325
- Honda F20B $325
- Honda F20C, H22/23 $325 (FRM cylinders require dry cast iron cylinder liners to run standard forged pistons or special coated pistons)
- Honda R18 $325
- Honda Jseries V6 $895
- Honda B20 $325 ( Lower 400wHP Guarantee)
- Acura NSX C30 $895
- Mitsubishi 4B11 $395
- MiniCooper N14 $395
- Suzuki Samuri G13A $395
- Dodge Caliber SRT4 $395
- Nissan QR25DE $395
- Scion 2AZFE $495
- Sea-Doo Rotax 3cyl PWC 2002-2005 GTX RXP RXT WAKE $395 (email to verify application)
- Ski-Doo Rotax 3cyl 1171cc $395
- Yamaha 998cc 4cyl PWC $395 (email to verify application)
- Yamaha 998cc 4cyl Snowmobile $395 (Apex GT block)
More Applications Coming Soon!!!!!!!
Honda 4cyl Bore&Hone, Deck, Jetwash $350 (We do not offer honing of stock bores with OEM cylinders. Oversize pistons only)
Honda 4cyl Shortblock assembly $625 (Includes a full set of Clevite or ACL Coated Race Bearings and Crank Micropolish) (Other applications CALL)
- 4cyl Deck $75
- 4cyl Jetwash $75
- 4cyl MicroPolish Crank $75
- 4cyl Oring Block $200 (requires deck service)
- Balance 4cyl Rotating assembly $395 (Crank, Pistons, Rods, Flywheel, Pressure Plate and Crank Pulley)
- 6cyl Services also available!! email Jeff for pricing. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 4cyl CSS ONLY 2weeks or less (NEW applications 6+ weeks. Call for more info)
- 4cyl CSS + finish machine work 4weeks
- 4cyl CSS + finish machine work + short block assembly 5weeks
We pride ourselves on having a near 100% on-time track record!! The turn-around times listed are what we consider MAX times and are the same in busy times and slow times.
Shipping instructions: (Typical shipping cost for a bare block is $50-$80 within the lower 48States)
Make sure you inspect YOUR block before shipping. We do not include a full inspection of YOUR block when performing the CSS process. Most important thing to check is if you have a cracked cylinder.!!! Wipe down cylinder and use a flashlight to see any potential hairline cracks.
Strip down the block completely. We only need the bare block. No Mains, No Plugs, No Sensors ect. (unless we are do the shortblock assembly)
This will also keep the weight down for shipping. HomeDepot, Lowes or U-Haul sell boxes. You can use a 14 x 16 x 20 or bigger box. Make sure it is a double wall box. Old boxes, bubble wrap or the 1” thick hard pink exterior insulation from Home Depot or Lowes will work. Whatever packing you use.
Make sure the motor is not free to slam around. DO NOT use peanuts. Tape box securely making sure the bottom has lots of extra tape.
Email: Jeff@cncwerx.com for pictures how to box a block using Home Depot goods.
PUT A NOTE IN THE BOX!!!!!
Even though we have most likely spoken I don’t want your order to be delayed because I didn’t remember something.
Please put a note IN THE BOX with the following info! Emailing same info to email@example.com is also a good idea.
1) your name
2) return address
3) e-mail address
4) phone number
5) paypal email (if you do not have a paypal, we also accept money order or certified check. Must contact us for total cost before sending MO/CertCheck)
6) services requested
Shipping and Contact Info:
63 Route 125 Unit4
Kingston, NH 03848
GUARANTEE: If you crack a sleeve within 1yr at or under 500wHP. We will reimburse the full price of the CSS process.
1) Customer must provide CNCWerx with the vehicles set-up, a dyno sheet and tuner info.
2) Guarantee does not cover cracked sleeves due to catastrophic failure (i.e. dropped valve, broken rod ect)
3) Guarantee covers the original owner and is not transferable.